Artisan Maple Burl Thinline Stratocaster
WITH ROASTED ASH BODY AND AAAA MAPLE BURL TOP'AAA' ROASTED BIRDSEYE MAPLE NECK WITH MACASSAR EBONY FINGERBOARD AND REAL MOTHER OF PEARL DOT MARKERS !WONDERFUL BLEND KNOB AND MASTER TONE SET UP FROM FACTORY !!!!!Neck and Bridge pickups together make for amazing sparkling Tele like tones !F-HOLE FOR INCREASED RESONANCE ! AND LOOKS THE BUSINESS ON A STRAT I THINK YOU WILL AGREE !CLASSIC STRAT TONES WITH THE 'HAND WOUND FAT '60'S' CUSTOM SHOP PICKUPSCLEAR AND BELL LIKE TONE WITH BEAUTIFUL RESONANCE DUE TO THE SEMI HOLLOW CONSTRUCTION !WAY MORE SUSTAIN THAN A SOLID BODY STRAT !!!!IT IS TRULY AN EXQUISITE GUITAR IN EVERY WAY !ULTRA RARE ! ...FIND ANOTHER ONE !WEIGHT: 6.8 LBS ON FINEST ULTRASHIP DIGITAL POSTAL SCALESSURELY ONE OF THE LIGHTEST STRATS IN THE WORLD !
When you've got the looks, you'd better show them off! The Fender Artisan Stratocaster takes iconic Custom Shop style to new heights with some of the most desirable exotic woods in the world, premium modern build quality and classic tone.
The Artisan Strat's clear-cut highlight is of course the stunning AAAA maple burl top. Making up the base of the body is a roasted ash, which is now a rarer wood only used by Fender for their high-end guitars. The roasting process rids the wood of imperfections and gives it a warm, caramel shade. A truly unique piece of woodwork.
Continuing the exotic trend is a gorgeous nitro finish AAA birdseye maple neck designed to wear in as you play over time. The refined '60s oval “C” neck shape meets the standards of modern builds - in contrast to most retro-inspired Custom Shop Fenders.
Topping the neck is a 9.5”-12” compound radius ebony fretboard embedded with Fender's excellent narrow tall frets. Overall, the Artisan delivers on a seamless contemporary playing experience, with a touch of vintage glamour in the form of the Custom Shop tremolo.
Fender Custom Shop guitars sound as good as they look, and the Artisan Strat is no exception. It's equipped with a trio of hand-wound Fat '60s Single coils, which balance a strong full range frequency and sharp articulation. '60s Fender pickups also sound great matched up with crunch or fuzz tones.
- Series: Artisan
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Aged Natural
- Body: Roasted Ash with AAAA Figured Maple Burl Top
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: AAA Roasted Birdseye Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: '60s Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Round-Laminated Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 12" Compound Radius (241mm-305mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat '60s RWRP Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, Blend
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style with Tortoise Shell Buttons
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- A BEAUTIFUL STRATOCASTER OF THE FINEST QUALITY !FIND ANOTHER ONE !this Strat plays like a hot knife through melted butter ....supremely set up for 10's ... the action is super low with no buzzing... everything you would expect of a Custom Shop Masterpiece !
an instrument for life !
A SUPERB HIGHLY COLLECTABLE CUSTOM SHOP FENDER !★ professionally set up with a fast, low action and no fret buzz.Comes with original deluxe plush lined hardcase, all the factory case candy pictured including Certificate of Authenticity, hang tags
Guitar is a real beauty !
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page